Do you want an “all-in-1” walking workstation that enables you to both work and workout at home? This may be the best treadmill desk under $500 due to its functional and easy-to-use design…
Why Do I Like this Affordable Treadmill Desk?
1. First of all, this unit includes both the desk and treadmill for a surprisingly low price. Therefore, it makes the perfect workstation for people who want to save money AND stay fit while they work. Plus, set up is easier and you don’t have to find a desk that fits your treadmill.
2. Second, the treadmill belt can move up to 6.5 miles per hour. Although you wont be able to sprint on it, this faster speed allows you to increase your heart rate more. (Thus, burn more calories.) Most under-desk treadmills only have a max speed of 4MPH.
3. Third, the desktop includes an angled tablet holder and built-in cup holder. These added accessories make working easier and more convenient. Not to mention, it keeps your electronics safer from accidental spills.
4. Fourth, the LCD display monitors your workout stats for you automatically. However, it takes up minimal space on the desktop – which gives you more space to work.
5. Fifth, the treadmill belt consists of multiple layers to absorb shock and minimize noise. As a result, you can walk or jog for longer periods of time without impacting your joints as much.
Note: Walking treadmills provide an efficient way to burn calories while watching videos, taking phone calls, listening to podcasts, reading books and more. You can even type while you walk, although this takes a little practice. I prefer a walking speed of 1.7-2 mph for this.
What are the Drawbacks to this Treadmill Desk?
Although this machine is really affordable, it is not “top of the line” equipment. Consequently, the belt does not run as quietly as the Unsit Treadmill Desk. Plus, it doesn’t give you as much walking space as models with wider belts.
In addition, the desktop surface is small. This setup may work for you if you have a small office, but it doesn’t give you much space to spread out work materials either.
Note: Also, if you want a treadmill that allows you to run faster, you may prefer this folding treadmill. It has a higher max speed of 7.5 mph vs 6.5 mph.
Compact Home Office Treadmill Doesn’t Take Up Much Space:
This fitness machine has another great advantage in that you can easily store it out of the way. For example, you can fold it flat and slide it underneath a sofa or bed.
Alternatively, you can lean this portable treadmill up against a wall or store it in a closet. In either case, it has 2 small wheels that allow you to roll your treadmill across the room without having to lift and carry it yourself.
Therefore, you don’t have to have a home gym or spare bedroom to use this machine. Simply roll it out when you want to use it and put it away when you’re done. The process takes literally 30 seconds – or less.
Specs for the Treadmill with Desktop:
- Dimensions: 54.8″ Long x 26.85″ Wide x 43.58″ Tall
- Folded: 59.1″ Long x 27.2″ Wide x 5.9″ Tall
- Desktop Size: Approximately 25″ x 12″
- Treadmill Belt: 50″ Long x 15.7″ Wide
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Weight: 69 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- Max Speed: 6.5 mph
- Motor: 2.25 HP
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Color: Silver
- 12 Preset Exercise Programs
- Tracks Speed, Time, Distance & Calories
- Bluetooth Speakers: Yes
- Includes Emergency Pause Switch
- Comes with Remote Control
- Foldable: Yes
- Assembly Required
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Package Under $500